Job Title: Database Management and Alumni Officer
Department: Training Department
Unit: Training Evaluation and Development (TED)
Reports to: Head of TED
Among the key expectations of the role are:
- Manage the LMS and TED databases and perform routine maintenance and updates to ensure renewal and integrity of the databases.
- Supervise data entry; thoroughly and methodically verify the collected and recorded data.
- Provide training statistics on participants, organizations, missions, etc. for KAIPTC’s reports or documents as well as for analysis and research.
- Provide contact information for field research and monitoring.
- Support the preparation of Training Department’s mid-term and annual reports and collaborate with the M&E team (work plan, trimester sessions etc.)
- To work with the ICT Unit to develop enhancements and ensure proper data storage.
- To develop backup and recovery procedures and to set up highly efficient workflow processes.
- Coordinate the development of the KAIPTC alumni platform, lead the Responsible Working Group and ensure an adequate and updated content.
- Ensure alumni usage of the LMS platform by advertising on the KAIPTC website, on client webpages and on social media.
- To effectively advise/support users with simulation, moderating discussions and exchange of experiences, encouraging the creation of thematic groups.
- Represent TED in course reviews and participants selection process.
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of TED.
Educational Qualification/ Experience
At least a Master’s Degree in peace & security studies, social sciences or related fields. Applied training in statistics and database management is a requirement. Five (5) years relevant professional experience. At least 2 years of these should have been in a database/statistics bias work environment/schedule. Demonstrated capacity of MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook, TEAMS); experience working with scientific document management systems would be an asset. French language would be an asset.
- IT and database management savvy.
- Strong statistics inclination.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Results and quality oriented;
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and must have integrity.
- Must have high initiative.
- Good organizational skills.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Team player
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their application, CV together with three (3) references by e-mail to email@example.com not later than 14 November 2022.
Please indicate the job title clearly in the cover letter, otherwise, your application may not be considered. Applicants will be short-listed based on their qualifications and relevant work experience. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
KAIPTC is an equal opportunity employer.