Job Title : E-Learning Multimedia Designer
Department : Training
Reports to : Head of TED
The eLearning Multimedia Designer will work with the eLearning team to develop and implement online courses. He/ She will play an active role in all aspects of the creative team design process, including identifying and brainstorming new ideas and creating concepts for visual communication of key messages. He/ She will storyboard and design a variety of multimedia content for projects from videos, photos, audio and clipart using software applications, techniques and tools.
- Support the creative design process, including identifying and brainstorming new ideas and creating concepts for visual communication of key messages.
- Design multimedia content for projects from videos, photos, audio and clipart using software applications, techniques and tools.
- Create graphic designs, information graphics and motion graphics that clearly communicate abstract concept for virtual environments.
- Source content appropriate images for projects.
- Assist in taking all forms of photography and videos.
- Prepare storyboards, audio texts for video and audio production.
- Maintain and organise digital assets such as photography and graphics.
- Coordinate with vendors and stakeholders.
- Support team by reviewing developed eLearning content.
- Produce reports and minutes from meetings, workshops, conferences etc.
- Assist with managing LMS/ eLearning Platform and support running Courses with eLearning and LMS challenges;
- Performs any other task within the scope and content of the job as assigned by Head of TED.
Must be able to function within a fast-paced environment and deliver quality products within constrained deadlines.
Educational Qualification/ Experience
A first degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design or related field, with a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience with at least 3 years in graphic and multimedia design. Working experience in the peace and security related field would be an advantage. Ability to speak French would be an asset.
Availability to travel and support TED activities outside Ghana would be required.
- Working knowledge of multimedia design software (Adobe Creative Cloud, Vyond, Camtasia Presentation Software, etc)
- Knowledge of eLearning tools (Articulate 360, storyline 3, Moodle, etc).
- Curricula development and course design experience.
- Demonstrated experience in converting substantial amounts of data or information into visual illustrations proficiently.
- Demonstrated capacity of MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook, TEAMS).
- Knowledge of records/database and IT management.
- Administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must appreciate cultural diversity
- Flexible and must have integrity
- Must have high initiative and be proactive
- Ability to plan and adapt to change management
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the Centre’s departments and cross-functional teams.
- A positive attitude and strong desire to learn, primarily in the area of IT and eLearning and additional foreign languages.
Interested KAIPTC applicants are kindly requested to send their CV together with 3 references, a cover letter and professional work portfolio by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4 August 2023. Please indicate the job title clearly in the cover letter; otherwise your application may not be considered. Applicants will be short-listed on the basis of their qualifications and relevant work experience. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
KAIPTC is an equal opportunity employer