KAIPTC COVID-19 Special Guidelines for International Course Facilitators and Course Participants travelling to KAIPTC:
1. Kindly read the Ghana Government, the KAIPTC COVID-19 General and Special Guidelines for International travellers carefully and be advised accordingly (click here to read);
2. It is mandatory to upgrade your health insurance to cover expenses for possible COVID-19 quarantine and treatment.
3. The cost of the three (3) COVID-19 PCR tests up to a total of USD 450 – will be reimbursed for participants of sponsored KAIPTC courses. The tests comprise one before embarkation to Ghana, one at the Kotoka International Airport (KIA) and the final test prior to departing Ghana. All receipts are required for reimbursements to be made.
4. Course participants accommodated at KAIPTC are required to stay on-site during the entire duration of the course.
5. Neither the Ghana Government, the Ghana Ministry of Defence, KAIPTC, the Course Sponsor nor the organising country, can be held responsible in any way for further costs arising out of a positive COVID-19 test or a COVID-19 infection.
Please fill the following form.
KAIPTC receives ear-marked and non-earmarked funding from its development partners. In some instances, it receives technical support on specific projects and programmes. The institution welcomes additional financial and technical support from development partners. Please contact the following persons/departments:
Policy, Planning Monitoring and Evaluation.
Le KAIPTC reçoit des fonds affectés et non affectés de ses partenaires de développement. Tout soutien financier supplémentaire des partenaires de développement est la bienvenue. Veuillez contacter les personnes ou départements suivants:
Département des politiques, de la planification, du suivi et de l’évaluation