West Africa Peacebuilding Institute Courses
Peace and Security Studies
Course Fee: 1000 (one thousand) USD
Terms and Conditions:
- The course is conducted in English and French (simultaneous interpretation)
- The following costs will be covered by the KAIPTC: facilitation fees, air travel from international airport, food and accommodation. Visa costs as well as travel to an international airport will be borne by the participant.
The West African Network for Peacebuilding (WANEP) collaborates with the KAIPTC to run the West African Peacebuilding Institute (WAPI) programme. It is a two week programme. This course aims at bridging the gap between policy and practice in peacebuilding by exploring the theories and practices of peacebuilding, dialogue mediation as well as human security.
- Local actors in the West Africa sub-region
- Peacebuilding Program Design, Implementation, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Human Security & Development
- Youth, Peace and Security
- Dialogue and Mediation: Design and Processes
- Gender and Peacebuilding
- Early Warning & Response: Building Capacity for Preventive Peacebuilding
Interested participants can apply for a maximum of three (3) courses with one course per session as courses in each session run concurrently.
We will receive roughly 15 applications for each and every seat available on this course. This will make the work of the selection board though but interesting. The process will be as following:
- Selection Board will decide on shortlisted and waitlisted applications (end March 2018)
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to confirm their seats bindingly
- Should not all shortlisted candidates confirm their seats, these will be offered to candidates on the waitlist on “first come first served” basis
Contact at KAIPTC
Tel: 233 302 718 200 Ext.1012
Mobile: +233 (0) 2243136614