Cybercrime Investigation & Digital Forensics (CIDF)
Terms and Conditions:
All training programmes organised at the e-Crime Cyber Lab will be delivered under strict observance of all Covid-19 protocols.
|12 – 15 July 2021|
IT Managers/Technical/Officers, Forensic Investigators, CISOs, Information Security Professionals, Forensic Auditors, Risk Managers/Analysts, Security Managers, Other professionals interested in cybercrime prevention & detection
09 July 2021
IT Managers/Technical/Officers, Forensic Investigators, CISOs, Information Security Professionals, Forensic Auditors, Risk Managers/Analysts, Security Managers, Other professionals interested in cybercrime prevention & detection.
The training will comprise the following thematic areas:
- Overview of cybercrime Investigation & Digital Forensics
- Introduction to computer Networks
- Digital Examination Processes, Tool & Techniques
- Introduction to Network Forensics & Incident response
- Extracting & Analysing Evidence from the computer Memory
- Extracting & Analysing user Generated Activities (Web browser Analysis & Web Attacks, Emails, USB Activities etc)
- Log Analysis Using Open Source/Commercial Forensic Tools
- Investigating Skype, Team Viewer, RDP & Zoom Activities
- Anti- Forensics Tool & Techniques
- Setting up Forensics Laboratory
- Overview of Mobile Forensics Investigations
- Forensics Readiness, Ethical & Legal Consideration.
Date: Monday, July 12th – Friday, July 16th, 2021
Venue: Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre (KAIPTC), Teshie – Accra.
Application Deadline: Friday, July 09, 2021
Course Fees: Local (Ghanaian-Based Citizens) – GHS 2,500.00 / International Students – USD 440
How to Apply
Visit the following website to apply online or download the Application Forms by clicking on the “How to Apply” button.
For further details about the course, contact the registry on