E-crime Bureau course: IT Audit & Forensics
Terms and Conditions:
See course description
IT Audit & Forensics course
The audit of IT systems to optimize efficiency of organisations have become important for management teams to exercise oversight on highly sophisticated IT systems, applications and databases in view of recent incidents of cyber-attacks due to inherent system vulnerabilities. This course is designed to provide non-IT professionals with fundamental skills to verify applications, systems and processes as well as identify and correct gaps in existing controls. It will typically explain key components of IT environments, concepts and the application of digital forensic techniques to investigate system-related breaches. The programme will also provide non-IT staff with the skills to analyse IT Audit reports for effective decision making at management level and ensure IT systems meet expected audit standards.
- Introduction to IT Audit & Investigations
- IT-related Attacks & Audit Response
- IT Audit Processes
- Governance, Risk and Compliance in IT Audit
- Internet Terminologies and Computer Networks
- Introduction to Digital Forensic and Incident Handling
- User Activity Auditing
- System/Application Log Analysis and Event Monitoring
- Email System Auditing and Analysis
- Web Application Auditing
- Mobile Application Auditing
- IT Audit & Digital Forensic Reporting
Management Executives, Accountants & Finance Officers, Compliance Heads/Officers, Risk Managers/Officers, Internal Control Heads/Officers, Internal Audit Heads/Officers, etc.
November 26 – 27, 2020.
Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre, Teshie – Accra.
How to Apply
Visit the following website to apply online or download the Application Forms by clicking on the “How to Apply” button.
For further details about the course, contact the registry on
Tel.: 0501551127 / 0501304836