Cyber Attacker & Defender
Course Fee: See details in the description
Terms and Conditions:
See details in the description
|26 – 30 April, 2021|
Network/Systems Administrators, Security/Law Enforcement Officers, IT Security Managers/Officers
23 April 2021
The demand for technology driven products and services by consumers have directly influenced the deployment of Information Technology (IT) infrastructure that support these platforms. The security of transactions, personal data and user activities on these platforms have become a topical issue in view of recent rise in incidents of cyber-breaches on these systems both globally and within Ghana’s cyberspace.
The Cyber Attacker and Defender (CAD) course which will be delivered by e-Crime Bureau’s expert facilitators will provide detailed and technical approaches to enhance increase network security, build upon existing knowledge in information security as well as prepare IT professionals to acquire internationally recognized certification in ethical hacking. The course compliments the knowledge and practical hands-on sessions with
defense tactics required in dealing with sophisticated attacks targeting critical information and digital systems.
The course will cover the following training modules:
- Cyber-threat Dynamics – Attacker & Defender Perspectives
- The Paradox- Insider as an Attacker & Defender
- Exploring the Cybersecurity Killchain
- The Art of Social Engineering
- Hacking Simulation: Setting up a Secured Hacking Lab
- Network Topology, Key Concepts and Security Assessment
- Operating System and Application Security Assessment
- Web and Mobile Application Security and Vulnerability Assessment
- Cloud Security and Vulnerabilities
- The Hacker’s New Target – Internet of Things (IoT)
- Defense in Depth Techniques and Tools
- Red Vs Blue Teams – Concept & Exercises
- Legal Framework and Policies within the Hacking Space
Network/Systems Administrators, Security/Law Enforcement Officers, IT Security Managers/Officers Software/Applications Developers, System Analyst, Graduates/Students of Computer Science etc.
Date: Monday, April 26 – Friday, April 30, 2021.
Venue: Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre, Teshie – Accra.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 23, 2021
Course Fees: Local (Ghanaian-Based Citizens) – GHS 2,500.00 / International Students – USD 440
How to Apply
Visit the following website to apply online or download the Application Forms by clicking on the “How to Apply” button.
For further details about the course, contact the registry on