Job application – Senior Business Development Officer
||Senior Business Development Officer
||Office of the Commandant (OOC)
||Head of Business Development Unit (BDU)
To leverage market research and business intelligence to ensure best strategic and financial outcomes for the Centre.
- Determine together with Head, appropriate information to be collected and plan for the logistics, manpower, and mechanism for gathering, processing, analysing and sharing the information
- Conduct research and make recommendations on KAIPTC’s products, services, and standards
- Manage the development and maintenance of business data warehouses as a one stop shopping Centre for information
- Work to improve availability of consistent market research data
- Compile a competitive dossier in order to keep track of industry trends and activities.
- Compile and analyses customer complaints (in conjunction with Stakeholder Management, Customer Service and Alumni Relations Cluster) in order to facilitate corrective actions
- Monitor key student and alumni activities (in conjunction with Stakeholder Management, Customer Service and Alumni Relations Cluster) to ensure the maximisation of sales opportunities, growth, and the consistency of service and other activity levels
- Develop sales forecasts based on brand, trends, and other market indicators; in conjunction with the Head of the BDU
- Develop reporting systems and templates in order to simplify and facilitate sales and business development performance reporting processes
- Audit all programmes in KAIPTC to ascertain their relevance to “Ghana Beyond Aid” and their commercial viability
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor within scope and content of the job.
- At least a Master’s Degree in marketing, business development or related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Professional certification in marketing is required.
- At least 7-10 years working experience, at least three of which should have been in a similar role in a nonprofit making institution.
- Working knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Great communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Research skills
- Reporting skill
- ICT proficient
- Proposal writing skills
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
Interested applicants are kindly requested to submit their CVs together with three (3) references not later than 31st December 2019 to the address email@example.com. Please indicate the post applied for clearly on the cover letter; otherwise your application may not be considered. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualifications, outputs and work experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. The KAIPTC is an equal opportunity employer.