Why Choose KAIPTC?
- Opportunity to learn at an ECOWAS –designated regional Centre of Excellence
- Diverse course languages mainly English, French& Portuguese
- Scholarship opportunities
- Multidimensional peace operation approach based on the combined expertise of civilian, police and military.
- Enhancement of career prospects
- Flexible lecture sessions
- All training courses in accordance to UN standards
- Outstanding reputation
- Top Foreign Policy and International Affairs Think-Tank
- First in Africa to offer post graduate programs in Peace & Security
- Accredited by the National Accreditation Board, Ghana
- Certification for UN training recognition
- UN certification recognition for Police Pre-Deployment Course
- Our unique Learning Management System (LMS) which facilitates seamless interaction between the training participants and the institution before and after the completion of training.
TECHNOLOGY / LEARNING INNOVATION
GENDER SENSITIVE INSTITUTION
- On-site nursing and childcare facility to meet the childcare needs of staff and students.
- Periodic review of content between 18-24 months.
- Research based approach in selection, design and delivery of professional training courses
- Modern facilities and serene learning environment
- World-class library resources