International Criminal Justice
Course Fee: This course is fully funded.
This course aims at examining the criminal justice systems from a range of other perspectives, including the management of organizations, human rights, social order and rule of law.
- The Criminal Justice System, Rule of Law and Social order
- Change Management for Criminal Justice Professionals
- Communication for Result: the Case for Criminal Justice Professionals
- Effective Intervention and “What Works” with Correctional Offenders
- Ethics in Law Enforcement
- Central Role of the Judiciary in the Operations of Criminal Justice
- Police Leaders and Police Leadership;Manifestations of Cybercrimes: Criminal Justice Response;
- Professionalising Police Prosecutors for Effective Execution of Justice
- Prosecutors (Police and Civilians)
- Prisons officers
- Practicing Lawyers