Integrated Civilian- Military Co-ordination (ICIMIC) Pilot Course
Peace Support Operations
Course Fee: $500.00 (Non- refundable commitment fee)
Terms and Conditions:
Participants who will require visa on arrival will also be responsible for their visa fees. KAIPTC shall be responsible for participants travel (within Africa) accommodation and feeding during the duration of the course.
This course aims at enhancing the capacity of peacekeepers and civilian mission staff to effectively manage relief and humanitarian missions. To this end, the course addresses key civilian-military coordination and cooperation principles that underlie operations in an integrated mission environment.
- Peacekeeping Operations Environment
- International Conflict Management Responses
- Peacekeeping Principles, Components and Roles
- Integrated Mission concept
- Humanitarian Principles
- Use of Military for Escorts
- Human Rights
- Mission Support
- ICIMIC Concepts
- Negotiation/ Mediation; Women/ Gender/ SGBV and SEA
- Key Civilian Military coordination and cooperation principles operating in an integrated mission environment.