Advance Stabilization & Reintegration Course
Peace Support Operations
Course Fee: $500.00 (Commitment Fee)
Terms and Conditions:
Participants attending this course are expected to buy their own ticket.
This course aims at enhancing the capacity and effectiveness of all stakeholders involved with Stabilisation and Reintegration (S&R) processes. Participants are provided with a comprehensive, conceptual and operational level understanding of the principles, procedures and practices of S&R programmes.
- Assessments and Analysis of Stabilisation and Reintegration Programmes
- Stabilisation of the Post Conflict Environment
- Preventing/Countering Violent Extremism and managing Radicalisation in Reintegration
- Design and Operationalization of Reintegration
- Economic Reintegration; Social and Psychosocial Reintegration
- Reintegration of Specific Needs Groups
- Final Simulation Exercise – S&R Programme Design for Mewaliland.
- Line ministries/government departments/agencies and commissions involved with S&R
- UN country missions, agencies, funds, programmes and entities
- AU and other regional and sub-regional bodies
- Development and bilateral organizations working on S&R
- Relevant NGOs/Civil Society Organisations, Academia actively participating or supporting S&R programmes in conflict-affected or post-conflict African countries